Metagenics is a global lifestyle medicine company, offering products and programs exclusively to health care practitioners. For over 30 years, we have been driven by a scientific concept: How the right nutrition can help people realize their best health possible. We don't compromise on safety, efficacy, or quality - to make sure that we deliver the best results possible. Time after time. Bottle after bottle. We carefully monitor all products to assure purity and safety, from formulation and ingredient selection all the way to the final product. We offer more educational support for health care professionals than anyone else in our field - keeping them in touch with the latest research and nutritional approaches to help manage today’s most common illnesses. Metagenics is dedicated to helping people live a happier, healthier life by realizing their genetic potential.
We are looking for a competitive sales representative who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment. The sales rep will act as the key link between our company and healthcare practitioner achieving sales targets.
As an outside sales professional, your goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company’s products and services to maximize sales growth.
What you'll do:
· Partnering with doctors to recommend our products and services utilizing effective sales skills
· Assessing clients’ needs and present suitable products or services
· Providing product information and resources to grow the doctors nutritional practice
· Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions, trade shows and corporate events
· Build positive long term relationships with customers by providing an excellent customer experience
· Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
· Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
· Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with industry
· Find and develop new customers to grow territory sales
· Must be able to drive to and from practitioner offices to perform sales calls
You'll love this job if you're:
What you'll need: Must live in Territory
Experience / Training / Education
· Successful work experience with a minimum of five years in an outside sales position
· Some experience in functional or traditional medicine preferred
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed sales quotas
· Strong presentation capabilities
· Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
· Highly motivated and target driven
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Ability and willingness to learn products and industry-specific knowledge
· Ability to travel by car and/or plane frequently
Metagenics, and its companies are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Metagenics takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.