Metagenics is a global lifestyle medicine company, offering products and programs exclusively to health care practitioners. For over 30 years, we have been driven by a scientific concept: How the right nutrition can help people realize their best health possible. We don't compromise on safety, efficacy, or quality - to make sure that we deliver the best results possible. Time after time. Bottle after bottle. We carefully monitor all products to assure purity and safety, from formulation and ingredient selection all the way to the final product. We offer more educational support for health care professionals than anyone else in our field - keeping them in touch with the latest research and nutritional approaches to help manage today’s most common illnesses. Metagenics is dedicated to helping people live a happier, healthier life by realizing their genetic potential.
The Digital Marketing Manager assumes full responsibility for managing the social media and email campaign strategy and tactical execution for the Metagenics brand. The Digital Marketing Manager has strong project analysis skills and a passion for building brand recognition and placement using digital medium. Under the direction of the Creative Services Director, this individual will play a primary role in ensuring a current and consistent presence of Metagenics across multiple social platforms.
What you’ll do:
You’ll love this job if you’re:
What you’ll need:
· 3+ years of eCommerce experience
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Project management
· Training or experience in managing profit centers and budgets
· Ability to manage eCommerce initiatives; process oriented and passionate about details, finishing projects with a deadline
· Experience creating, executing, and evaluating online marketing campaigns including email, search/SEO, advertising
· Experience with online media buying and campaign analysis
· Ability to handle multiple projects at once
· Ability to work independently, handle self-driven projects efficiently
· Highly organized with strong analytical skills
· Clear and concise communication skills
· Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
· Ability to take direction and work autonomously
Physical requirements/working conditions:
Mental and reasoning requirements:
Metagenics, and its companies are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Metagenics takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.