We are looking for a highly motivated and qualified ERP Lead with Production and Master planning experience that has participated in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP system or has extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP. The Production and Planning Lead will collaborate with manufacturing and planning teams, and be responsible for the cost-effective planning, coordination, and monitoring the physical progression of product and materials through Metagenics manufacturing environment from inception to completion.
What You'll Do:
- Implement and manage the Production and Planning modules of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and Finance
- Analyze business processes and identify fit and gap for business requirements against ERP system functionality.
- Modify/Update production plans based on inputs from purchasing and manufacturing.
- Support the MRP and Production Programs as required.
- Customize and configure workflows to allow integrations, utilize company's IT environment to elicit, analyze, and record required business functionality and non-functionality requirements to ensure success of a system or software development project.
- Utilize application design activities, tools, toolkits and techniques to convert business requirements and logical models into a technical application design.
- Provide solutions to problems involving unusual complexity. Conceives and plans projects involving the development of new approaches and methods to attain objectives
- Facilitate project execution and provide regular updates to management and key stakeholders
You'll Love This Job If You're:
- A strong communicator and collaborator and work effectively with all members of the organization, from individual contributors to top execs
- Highly analytical and strategic. Your problem solving skills are unparalleled
- You always maintain a friendly disposition — even (and especially) under pressure
- Quick on your feet! When problems arise, you reliably produce responses and solutions
What You'll Need:
Experience / Training / Education
- 3+ years of Dynamics AX/D365
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Project management
- Experienced in Production Routing, Bill of Materials, Master Planning, Shop Floor Control, Lean manufacturing and Inventory costing
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations and Finance or Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Strong knowledge of production resource scheduling, including fabrication, route, resources, costing groups, labor, operations, formula BOM, work centers, resource consumption, batch/serial control, and sub-contracting processes/services
- Experience in other functional areas such as Procurement and Sourcing, Demand Planning, Advanced warehousing and Transportation are a strong plus.
- Industry experience working in process manufacturing environments
- Project leadership experience is a strong plus, but not required.
- Perform business analysis requirements
- Prepare functional specifications for required customizations
- Good working knowledge of GMP standards.
- Experience working in a FDA regulated environment a plus.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Sits at a computer station, meeting table or work desk for more than two-thirds of each day
- Stands and walks to other stations and departments throughout the day
- Uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment most of the day
- May stoop or crouch to access files or storage
- Requires clear vision at 20 inches or less with or without corrective lenses
- Hearing and speech within normal ranges and sufficient for clear communication face to face and especially via the telephone
- Lifts up to10 pounds regularly; lifts 25 pounds occasionally
- Exposed to noise levels typical of office environments
Metagenics, and its companies are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Metagenics takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.